The posts on this blog are copied from my private blog: "At The Rose Cottage". If you are interested in viewing The Rose Cottage, which has more personal family posts and pictures, email me at stewcrew9 at gmail.com.
Jenny



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Little Things

"The little things in life are really the big things in life."
As far back as I can remember, I have been enamored with little things -
the tiny, perfect details in nature -
the things that busy, hurried people miss seeing.
Have you ever laid on your tummy in the grass and just looked at the perfect form of each blade with its tidy crease down the middle?
Have you ever marveled at the tiny, curly petals on a dandelion?
When studied closely, the commonest things in my life reveal to me the greatest intricacy of God's design.
















1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Your photos are beautiful Jenny:)