1. Also, har-vest-ing. The gathering of crops.
2. The season when ripened crops are gathered.
3. A crop or yield of one growing season.
4. a supply of anything gathered at maturity and stored.
5. the result or consequence of any act, process or event.
Sooner or later, every one sits down to a banquet of consequences.
Robert Louis Stevenson
The earth yields a bounty:
from the field...
... from the forest...
With some harvest, we fill our larder...
With some harvest, we fill our hearts.
While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.